Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tablet Tiem!!!1!!one!!

So I tried out my old Wacom tablet yesterday, just to see one more time if I could get it to run right. Sadly, I think my computer's just too new for the software that runs it. Besides, the plastic cover has come off and  dust and crumbs are scumming up under there. Also, it's waayyy too small.


I used a medium Wacom Intuos 4 at the AIB Arts First event and was BLOWN AWAY by how smoothly it worked. It was huge compared to my tablet, tracked really nicely, and was so easy to use. I want it so badly! Sadly, the thing costs somewhere around $345. I guess I'll be saving my money for a while. I just have this feeling I'd have so much fun working digitally if I had a tablet that actually worked. :P


Anyway, wrapping up work for school and pushing on through to summer. I just finished all my driving lessons so I'll have my license soon, hopefully. Also, THURSDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe I'll be 17! Yikes! Next year I'm a legal adult. I still feel 8 years old...


Annnnnnndd I got an 'A' on my 5 page Helvetica paper. Read it and weep, Ms. Tass. That'll teach YOU to doubt me. xD

1 comment:

Kamalia Fiddle said...

Hi there :)

I read your comment on my blog and felt the need to reply, I just hope you get this! XD
I hope you're having a nice time in Paris. It is such a wonderful city. And I am glad you enjoyed going to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.

Also, have you visited the other lolita shops here? Harajuku, Boddywood and Angelic Pretty? If you like Lolita, I really think you should, although, I think AP doesn't open until Saturday :/

Anyway... I am totally rambling right now XD I'm staying in Paris until Monday and I will be at Japan Expo every day. I hope you get to enjoy yourself as much as I know I will!

xxx
Kamalia

Post a Comment