Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nghhuuugghhhhh! (That's Zombie for 'I Love You!')


Ever felt a little hollow inside? Ever felt a little slow? Ever desired more brains? You may be a member of the living dead! For those of us who feel undead, look undead, sympathise with the undead, or hunt the undead, show your pride with my 'Being Undead Really Bites' sticker. Measuring 3 1/8" x 7 1/4", it's the perfect size to stick on a notebook, laptop, instrument case, or Winchester 1887. Buy 1 for $1 or 3  for $2. Email me, comment, or find me on Facebook to order.

2 comments:

emily (luba) said...

I think I'm definitely going to have to buy one for Winchester 1887, it's getting so blah with it's other sicker and you know this will really spice it up. I will be buying one tomorrow, be prepared for it :D

Natalie Kassirer said...

People just don't understand us rifle-customizers. No shaving muzzles for us! Stickers should do the trick! xD

Post a Comment